Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Antique Shop

Antique Shops are great!
Especially when you have
1) a camera
2) an hour and a half
3) a good friend!
You can find a large variety
of marchandise at Antique Shops.
Like giant Tin Goats
Chairs that could have come
from King Arthur's Court Lamps shaped like owls (or owls made into lamps, I'm not sure) Porcelain Dogs
...Heads (?)
...I'm honestly not sure
what this is...
Garfield Telephones
Tin Pigs
Cool Signs
Hundreds of Salt and Pepper Shakers


Hats- LOTS of hats!




Mounds and Mounds
Crazy Awesome Jewelry




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Grace For a Girl said...

I'm becoming more and more and more convinced that I should live closer to Moorhead.

Inna said...

Oooh! Yay! I love all these pics! :D Specially the ones where I look like a dork. :)
Hey, where's the beetle?? And the peacock??
(Strange facts: a female peacock is actually called a peahen. And while googling that to make sure I was right, I found out that the plural of male and females together is peafowl, and babies is peachicks! Who knew??)

Storyfingers: Hey! I like this idea ... :)

Liz said...

ACK! I Forgot the Beetle!! But...I was sure I put in on!!! Arg! I told you I have problems with posting! :P And I actually didn't take pictures of the peacock, so maybe that'll be a later post!

Liz said...

And I actually did know about the peacock stuff, but did you know that a full-grown peacock costs around $70? yeah, I was going to buy one at an Exotic Animal Auction that we went too, but didn't want to spend That much money! :P

Inna said...

Oooh la-la! 70 bucks hey? Sheesh. But ... it would be kinda cool to say you owned a real peacock. :) What other animals were at that awesome sounding auction??

You need to post the beetle. It deserves it's own post anyways. :)

Liz said...

Alright I'll put up the beetle soon!
BTW I figured out how to put a link on!!