Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cooperstown Bible Camp

One of my favorite places ever!
Camp has such a wonderful, inviting
atmosphere! And the people who work
there are some of the best people I've
ever met! I love so much about that place!
It's located right on the Sheyanne River, which
isn't always good in the spring when the floods come,
but it's a very pretty place!
The tree house: One of my favorite places to hang out and have God time or talk with my girlfriends! During Staff Training we played Volleyball EVERY morning at 7am. Now, volleyball is not my favorite sport... but it was pretty fun, 'cuz I had a great team! The John Deeres: (How am I supposed to plural that?) L-R: Me, Kim, Oliver and Michele! Three of my very good friends: Abbi, Mary, and Abby! Love them!
Mary and I!
We get to have fun staff activities on the weekends!
We've been to a baseball game, we play games,
watch movies, and our director set up a Hawaiian Luau!
That was a lot of fun!
The Female Staffers of CBC: (minus one)
Top row, L-R: Autumn, April, Josie, Abbi, Bethany, Kim
Front row, L-R: Rachel, me, Andrea, Mary, Danielle and Abby!
Me with Justin, one of the counselors,
and Best-Dressed at the luau! :)
One of the games we play is Octoball.
It's a combination of dodgeball and volleyball...kinda.
There's a 3 or so foot high fence in the shape of an
octogon, and you have a volleyball. You hit the ball
around, and if it touches you anywhere waist down, you're out.
Well, we had a lot of rain one week, so a couple of us decided
to play Moctoball-- Mud Octoball! :D
It was a blast playing, but after a bit it simply turned into
a big mud fight, which was just as much fun!
L-R: Kivi, Abbi, Artie, me, and Dalton.

4 comments:

Inna said...

Moctoball! Haha! Love it. :)
Oh, and Justin's outfit? Epic.

Camp looks awesome.

three and a half bloggers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Inna said...

P.S. LOVE the dandylion pic!!

Marie said...

You make me want to visit CBC. It sounds like a very fantastic place to recreate and relax. Glad you are lovin' it.