Monday, February 13, 2012

The Twelve Months of Pictures

Woah, slow down 2012! You're going so fast! It's already February, but I'm still seeing a lot of 2011. This is a post of my favorite pictures from 2011, one from each month: January- I found this shelf of porcelain dogs at an antique that I got to hang out it with my good friend!
February- Ok, so I actually didn't take this picture, it was taken by Inna over at Paper Raindrops. We had a grand time that day, and got several good pictures! :)
March- Out on the farm on a Saturday afternoon. This is my cat Confused, and not only does he fit his name, but he is a gorgeous photogenic cat.
April- Easter Sunday, out at my grandparents farm, in my cousin's backyard. I almost have to pick this picture, because it got me into the MState Student Art Exhibition, for which I was most enthused!
May- Inna came out to our farm for a wonderful afternoon of taking pictures, both at my place, and the gravel pit next door. I absolutely love the vibrant colors, and she's just so cute, I couldn't resist. ;)
June- I would take off a lot on the weekends at camp and just wander down the dirt roads and through the woods taking pictures. I'm sure the other staffers thought I was a bit strange, but hey, we all are out there! :) There were several pictures that were hard to choose between, but this one was the most interesting, in my opinion.
July- Props to my excellent cousin for taking this wonderful picture! Not only is it a great picture, but there are so many memories of these fun girls attached!
August- The first week of August was spent at Smokey Hills Resort with the camp family. The scenery was So beautiful, once again it was hard to pick a favorite photo.
September- Out to supper for my auntie's birthday, I couldn't resist trying to get a picture of this great big chandelier! Love it!
October- Out on one of my many photo hunts in Moorhead; I love the way the Memorial Bridge shows up in the background.
November- I got this picture (it's called a tripod and self-timer, folks ;)) of my wonderful family!
December- I got to go on a photo shoot with my dear friend Cami in downtown Fargo. Isn't she adorable!
It was a good year, and I'm looking forward to the rest of 2012!

2 comments:

Inna said...

Hooray for awesome pics!! Love all of these. :D
Never seen the self timer one before ... it's great!

Unknown said...

Really fun idea Liz!!! I love all the pictures:) Hey check out my blog... Big news!! Oh and we really need to have another photo shoot!

http://jaceejphotos.blogspot.com/